After chaos in town: New test centers have opened in Aalborg
This past week there’s been chaos at the corona test centers in Aalborg, especially for quick tests.
The quick test centers by Gammeltorv in the city center, in Gigantium, and at Aalborg Airport were pressed by queues of over an hour’s duration.
If you’re going out to eat, drink beer and cocktails, go to the barber, fitness centers, and other activities, you must show valid documentation such as a negative corona passport.
This means a valid corona-test taken within the last 72 hours for those who are not yet vaccinated.
The Region of North Jutland responded quickly to the chaos by announcing more test centers are on the way.
The Region of North Jutland and Falck are expanding and opening more quick test center locations
The new tests center locationsare :
- Aalborg Storcenter, from 08:00 – 20:00
- Nørresundby Idrætscenter, from 08:00 – 20:00
- Additional opening days have been added to:
- Aalborg Øst: every day from 09:0 0- 19:00 at Trekanten (until May 15)
- Gandrup: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday 09:00 – 19:00 at Sognets Hus
- Vodskov: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday 09:00 – 19:00 at Vodskov Kultur & Idrætscenter
- Storevorde: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday 09:00 – 19:00 in front of the old city hall