Get an overview: These places reopen today
Two days ago, a new version of the reopening agreement fell in place, which means that many restrictions are loosened as of today.
Specifically, large parts of our cultural scene, as well as fitness centers, have opened.
If you want to hit the gym, you need to show a valid corona-passport, but otherwise, you can train as usual. Not all fitness centers will open today though so you need to check up on your local center’s website to see whether or not they have reopened. The same goes for public swimming pools.
All students in primary school can also return full time to school.
Aside from the long-awaited normalization of school life, conference halls, concert venues, theaters, and movie theaters will also reopen, and a plan has been agreed upon to facilitate large gatherings and arrangements.
It will also be necessary to show your corona-passport at concert venues, theaters, movie theaters, and similar locations that host cultural activities. A maximum of 2.000 people will be able to attend events.
Moreover, the assembly limit is raised to 25 indoors and 75 outdoors.
Here is a quick overview of the new reopening agreement.
Reopens today, May 6th:
- All students in primary school can return full-time.
- The 30-minute-rule (stating that you had to book a table ahead of a bar or restaurant visit) has been removed.
- Restaurants, cafés, and bars can stay open after 23:00 for special, private events where the participating parties already know each other.
- Private parties no longer have to close at 23:00.
- Indoor sports and fitness centers open for people older than 18 years old (with corona-passport).
- Concert venues, theaters, and movie theaters reopen with the requirement that you show your corona-passport. Maximum 2000 people can gather at the same time.
- Conferences and meetings with professional and business purposes reopen as well. You also have to show a corona-passport to attend and a maximum of 1000 people can participate.
- The assembly limit is raised to 25 indoors and 75 outdoors.
Reopens Friday, May 21th:
- All students at youth and adult educations can return to school full-time.
- Students at universities can return part-time.