Only through MyAalborg: Try a delicious low-priced sourdough-pizza kit
Sourdough bread is becoming hugely popular. During the Corona lockdown, Denmark was overtaken by a sourdough phase. Many home bakers had the time to cultivate the art of keeping the sourdough alive – and are now creating airy and delicious baked goods for our benefit.
Now, through MyAalborg, you have an exclusive opportunity to try a heavenly combination. Sourdough and pizza.
If you haven’t tried sourdough pizza, then you’re in for a mouthwatering treat. The offer is through MyAalborg at Grav7Bistro, who opened in Gravensgade with grand ambitions.
Until the END of November, you can buy a pizza kit made from delicious homemade sourdough topped with decadent ingredients and assembled for fantastic flavour.
There are seven different types of pizza to choose from, and it’s up to you to show off your pizza-baking skills in the kitchen.
A pizza kit includes three different kinds of pizza and only costs 129 kr exclusively through MyAalborg. Order here.
You can choose from the following varieties for 129 kr. (you must choose 3)
- Tomato, mozzarella, marinated tomato and pecorino
- Tomato, mozzarella, ventricina, pleurotus and oregano
- Tomato, mozzarella, 24 months aged ham and beetroot
- Tomato, stracciatella, spinach, chilli of piment D’Espelette and padron pepper.
- Mozzarella, potato, chanterelles and blue cornflower
- Mozzarella, carpaccio, dried olives, hokkaido cream and wild rucola
- Mozzarella, Nduja, palm cabbage and parmesan
The mouthwatering offer can be picked up throughout November, but there is a limited number available. Order here.
If you are a ClubAalborg member, you can get an extra discount on the sourdough pizza kit. You can read more about memberships here.