The date is set: Salling is lighting up its famous Christmas display and you’re invited
There was great disappointment last year when Salling had to cancel their “illumination party” due to Corona.
If you’re not familiar with the annual tradition, the department store usually decorates its huge facade with thousands of Christmas lights and hosts a party where they turn on the lights in a spectacular fashion.
Luckily, the tradition returns this year.
Salling has just revealed that their grand Christmas tradition is making a comeback this year, and we’re all invited to the year’s most magical evening.
Experience the enchanting moment when the many thousands of sparkling Christmas lights that form the gigantic Christmas present on the department store’s facade are turned on, and watch as the very special Christmas atmosphere emerges throughout the city.
This year, the lights will be turned on in November, more specifically November 5 at 17:00, and it will be followed by a mini-concert with Pernille Rosendahl who will create the perfect Christmas atmosphere.
The program is as follows:
- 14:00-22:00: Salling ROOFTOP kicks off the Christmas season – here you can buy delicious æbleskiver (Danish donuts) and glögg
- 10:09-22:00: With your ClubSalling-app you can win prizes when you shop in Salling. This applies all weekend
- 17:00: Karin Salling turns on the Christmas lights
- 17:05: Mini concert with Pernille Rosendahl
- 17:30–22:00: Salling invites you inside for some Christmas warmth