12 servings for 229 kr.: Cafeministeriet presents a whole new concept
Although the past few weeks appear a bit grey and gloomy, there are signs Spring is arriving. Indeed, March will soon be here, and with it some good deals – 12 to be exact.
Caféministeriet is stepping into March with a new concept on the menu that runs across five separate days.
The new concept is 12 different dishes at Caféministeriets cozy café in Mølleå for only 229 kr.
The 12 dishes focus on the greens and are divided across four servings over four rounds. Each plate is unique, and the price includes a ‘green’ cocktail or mocktail.
Four rounds, 12 dishes
The 12 dishes are as follows:
- Homemade chilli-hummus with naan bread and black sesame.
- Fresh herb and cheese cream served with rye bread crisps, radishes and green asparagus.
- Flatbread with tomato, olives and feta.
- Crawfish hotdog with “cajun” crayfish tails, mayo and herbs.
- “Konitiwa salmon”: Wasabi-marinated salmon with homemade kimchi and toasted sesame.
- Aguachile with marinated tiger shrimp, cucumber, green chilli, lime, red onion and radishes.
- Baked filet of saithe, with almonds and lemon. Sided with muscle cloud and fried cauliflower and topped with mizuna salad and chervil.
- Risotto with roasted oyster hats, parmesan and parsley oil.
- Quiche with spinach and fresh mozzarella and salted Padron peppers.
- Lemon Fromage with cream and chocolate-crisp.
- Eclairs with light chocolate mousse and fresh berries.
- Rosehip/rhubarb trifle with almonds, macaroons, vanilla cream, and white chocolate.
You can book a table book between 17:30-19:30 or 20:00-22:00 on the following Thursdays:
March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th or 31st.
Go here and book your table.