Above the limit: Parish in Aalborg is closed down
As we previously reported, eight parishes in Aalborg were in danger of closing down yesterday.
However, based on the number of infected, the authorities have decided to only close Vor Frelsers Sogn (Vor Frelsers Parish) in the west part of Aalborg. Aalborg Municipality has officially announced this.
If you’re unsure of what part of town is closed, see the map below.
Schools close down
This means that Language Center Aalborg, Aalborg Handelsskole on Saxogade and Strandvejen as well as Sct. Mariæ Skole has closed down.
With an incidence of coronavirus cases in the past seven days of 659.3, 43 newly infected, and 2.71 percent infected among those who are tested for corona, Vor Frelser Parish in Aalborg Municipality is automatically closed down from today, May 25.
“Unfortunately, the infection has risen so much in parts of Aalborg that we have close down temporarily. It is really frustrating, and it will especially target those educations and associations that are located in the area.
I sincerely encourage everyone to follow the advice we know so well and to be tested,” Jan Nielsen, director of Ældre & Handicapforvaltningen in Aalborg Municipality, who is in charge of the crisis response, says.
The following is closed down in Vor Frelser Parish:
- Language Center Aalborg, Kastetvej /Strandvejen 35B
- Privatskolen Sct. Mariæ Skole
Youth and adult educations:
- Aalborg Handelsskole, Saxogade
- Aalborg Handelsskole, Strandvejen
- Daghøjskolen Fokus, Dannebrogsgade
- Dansk Folkeparti Ungdom Aalborg (DFU)
- DDS Aalborg Søspejdere
- Frit Forum
- Konservativ Ungdom i Aalborg
- Liberal Alliance Ungdom Aalborg
- Radikal Ungdom Nordjylland
- Venstres Ungdom, Aalborg
- Vestre Baadelaug
- Aalborg Dame Roklub
- Aalborg Kajakklub
- Aalborg Roklub
- House Of Concrete Aalborg
- Sct. Mariæ unge katolikker (SMUK)
- Fokus Folkeoplysning
- UFL – Unge for Ligeværd
Commercial fitness centers:
- Fitness World, Dannebrogsgade
- YogaHuset, Strandvejen