Less demand: Several large test centers are now closing
Last Thursday, the North Denmark Region announced that they are reducing the number of test centers.
As the vaccines are rolled out, the demand for tests has lessened, and that is why the Danish Agency of Security of Supply has adjusted the capacity for quick tests to just 300.000 a day country-wide.
In Aalborg, three out of five quick test centers are closing.
The test centers at Travbanen and in City Syd have already closed while the center in Gigantium is closing tomorrow.
The three test centers that will remain open after tomorrow, August 31, are the quick test locations at Gammeltorv, in Aalborg Airport, and in Vejgaard city center.
The list of changes:
- Aalborg (Gigantium) last opening day, August 31
- Aalborg (Travbanen) last opening day, August 29
- Aalborg (City Syd) last opening day, August 29
- Aalborg (Vejgaard Bymidte) open every day from 08:00 – 20:00 from September 1
- Nørresundby (Nørresundby Idrætscenter) last opening day, September 8
- Frederikshavn (Hjørringvej) last opening day, August 27
- Læsø, no tests on Mondays starting in week 34
- Morsø (Jesperhus Blomsterpark) last opening day, August 29